At She Is Power, we can't empower women and forget about Mother Earth. Don't get us wrong, we have a long way to go but we are working toward eco-conscious choices. We are happy to announce that every part of our packaging is made of only recycled and recyclable materials.
This includes our:
- 100% Recycled, Post-consumer Waste Poly Mailers
- 100% Recycled, Post-consumer Waste Business Cards
- 100% Recycled Transparent Wrapping Bags
- 100% Recycled Thank You Notecards
In addition to our packing, we source the large majority of our products from BELLA+CANVAS. Though we do not directly oversee production, BELLA+CANVAS cites that:
- "We dye all of our fabric in California at dye houses that use 7x less water than the average clothing manufacturer."
- "Our sewing and cutting facilities are run on solar power. And by the end of 2019, we'll have a 450,000 square foot solar farm to further our commitment to clean energy."
- "We are close to our goal of having a paper-free warehouse."
- "We don't let any fabric go to waste. Anything that isn't turned into a BELLA+CANVAS product is picked up daily and taken to different recycling centers.
We also hope you never get rid of your apparel! (But if so, we encourage you to take your garment to a textile recycling program.)
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh